Endoscopy work flow
Defining critical areas and activities
scweb® System is designed and implemented following customers’ needs.
Prior to the activity, we provide accurate information to the staff working with scweb® (Signal Communication Web) System.
We implement a control process in the specific critical area(s) by using electronic devices to trace the activities carried out. This increases safety and makes the manual activities more fluid.
scweb® System consists of the best communication signal solutions (antennas, readers, gateways, etc.), hardware solutions and scweb® software configuration.
scweb® software is a platform developed to manage different localisation technologies (WLAN, RFID, Bluetooth 4.0 LE / iBeacon, GPS) and can be integrated with external systems for bidirectional management (ESPA-X, HL7-ADT).
This platform has the ability to handle very complex workflows. Some of the main features are:
- Privacy Configuration
- Great interface with the user
- Accuracy on the mapping the infrastructure
Make your best check list
- Patient identification
- Patient preparation
- Vital value parameter monitoring
- Evaluation of the abdomen
- Level of consciousness
- Skin’s features
- Type and volume of infusion solutions
- Venous line with area of access
- List of medicines
- Patient evaluation
- Washing and sterilisation probe
- Stores probe
- Medical treatment (dressing)
- List of events and reactions